Christie & Maverick Member Since 2017 Mar 19, 2022 #3 George sure is spending a lot of time in nice healing numbers! Make sure he's got some waterproof sunscreen Attachments IMG_0652.JPG 23.9 KB · Views: 1,397
George sure is spending a lot of time in nice healing numbers! Make sure he's got some waterproof sunscreen
FrostD Member Since 2020 Mar 19, 2022 #4 Well at least he's consistent I think he just wanted to break the monotony of the 0.75U, then will go back to it for another, oh, 5 months
Well at least he's consistent I think he just wanted to break the monotony of the 0.75U, then will go back to it for another, oh, 5 months
Hshray Member Since 2021 Mar 19, 2022 Thread Starter Thread Starter #5 Christie & Maverick said: George sure is spending a lot of time in nice healing numbers! Make sure he's got some waterproof sunscreen View attachment 63769 Click to expand... Haha I love this picture
Christie & Maverick said: George sure is spending a lot of time in nice healing numbers! Make sure he's got some waterproof sunscreen View attachment 63769 Click to expand... Haha I love this picture
Hshray Member Since 2021 Mar 19, 2022 Thread Starter Thread Starter #6 FrostD said: Well at least he's consistent I think he just wanted to break the monotony of the 0.75U, then will go back to it for another, oh, 5 months Click to expand... I know, just cruisin along…day after day pretty much the same over here.
FrostD said: Well at least he's consistent I think he just wanted to break the monotony of the 0.75U, then will go back to it for another, oh, 5 months Click to expand... I know, just cruisin along…day after day pretty much the same over here.