3/18 Pumpkin, AMPS 341 +2 337 +4 347 PMPS 384

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Jacques and Pumpkin, Mar 18, 2023.

1. Jacques and Pumpkin

Jacques and Pumpkin Member

2. Jacques and Pumpkin

+2 337. Looks like we're going to be high and flat again today.

3. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Some cats don't really react to a dose increase until the 5th or 6th cycle. Paws crossed for tomorrow.

FYI, I don't know if anyone mentioned to you the use of the +2 (in some cats +3) as an indicator of how the cycle will go. If that +2 (+3) is about the same as preshot, it'll be a normal Lantus cycle with some downward movement. A +2 quite a bit lower means a more active cycle needing more monitoring. A higher +2/+3 means a quiet cycle and you can save your test strips. +4 was the same or slightly above AMPS, you could have stopped testing for the day. Right now though, Pumpkin is just in high and flat numbers.

4. Jacques and Pumpkin

We drifted up to 384 at PMPS.

I was hoping yesterday was a good sign. I so rarely get anything looking like a downward curve and I finally got one yesterday. I guess her body is still fighting the dose. I'm really hoping we find a dose that brings her numbers down soon.

That's good to know about how to think about the testing. I've been doing regular curves so I can start to get a feel for how she reacts. But, for days when I'd like to get away and do something else that's a helpful guideline to follow.

5. Jacques and Pumpkin

And we set a record for water intake today, at 18 oz.

6. Jacques and Pumpkin

Back down to 323 at PM+3. Half the time I feel like I'm just grasping for patterns in noisy data, but lower is better than higher.

7. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Patterns will be hard to see in all pinks. They'll become more clear when more colours appear on the spreadsheet, especially the blues.