3/1 Pearl PMPS 100, +3 89

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Margaret (and Pearl), Mar 1, 2021.

1. Margaret (and Pearl)

Margaret (and Pearl) Well-Known Member

Good afternoon everyone,

It feels so odd to not post first-thing in the morning, but this is as early as I get today! Pearl and I are both a little weird the past few days, thank you everyone who has commented even when I have not been able to respond or get to other kitty condos.

I am not feeling well. I have Lyme Disease, and have had a bit of a crash. Now that Pearl's numbers are decent enough to not need constant monitoring, I guess my body needs a bit of a break. Pearl is also a bit "off". She eats - if I give her the right combo - but she seems not quite happy. Not sure if she is truly "off" or is just reacting to me.

Hope all the kitties are surfing safely today!

Yesterday's post: https://felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/2-28-pearl-pmps-78-2-5-84-4-77.243875/#post-2751431

THH & Snowcrash (GA) likes this.
  2. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

Feel better. I’m glad Pearl is stable.

3. Adrienne & Molly (GA)

Adrienne & Molly (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Margaret I hope you feel better soon! I know when I'm not feeling well Molly will be at my side more, sleep with me at night. Especially when I had shingles get well soon! :bighug::bighug:

4. Katherine&Ruby

Katherine&Ruby Well-Known Member

I’m so sorry to hear you’re not well. Lyme disease is so rough. I’ve known a few people with it and it can be so debilitating. Have you watched the TV show “Painting with John” on HBO? The star is the actor and musician John Lurie who turned to painting after his Lyme disease prevented him from doing pretty much anything else. If you’re sick in bed, you should watch it. It’s totally weird and goofy but there are mesmerizing scenes of Lurie doing watercolors.

Hope you and little Pearl start feeling better soon. Hugs.

5. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug: Margaret and Pearl

i have been worried you might be overdoing it a bit and not getting enough rest. Many healing vines and light for you and I hope Pearlie will start eating better soon.

6. Missy & Tammy

Missy & Tammy Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry to hear this Margaret... you're in my prayers tonight. I hope you feel better soon.... I also hope you can get some rest. Take good care of your mama Pearl :bighug::bighug::bighug:

7. Margaret (and Pearl)

Thank you Elise!

8. Margaret (and Pearl)

Thank you Adrienne! I am happy to hear you're feeling better!

9. Margaret (and Pearl)

Thanks, Katherine! No, I don't know John Lurie but I will definitely check it out. I well know about turning to art - so that should be a good match!

10. Margaret (and Pearl)

Thank you, Marje! We are hanging in there today! Will write more later!

Marje and Gracie likes this.
  11. Margaret (and Pearl)

Thanks so much Tammy!