26/07 Chico 95@ AMPS 1drop dose

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Marina & Chico, Jul 26, 2021.

1. Marina & Chico

Marina & Chico Well-Known Member

Some updates on Chico :cat: we dropped him yesterday at 1 drop dose, looking forward to see how will he manage it :)

At some point with the 0.1 dose we had the feeling that he was creeping up, therefore we kept him for a few additional days on it

I will try to post more often these days to get your insights into how to proceed further, it is uncharted territory for us and i cannot open the links that i saved on the fine dosing topic o_O

have a nice week everybody :bighug::bighug:

Previous thread

2. Bandit's Mom

Bandit's Mom Well-Known Member

Chico is looking great, Marina! Good luck with the drop dose! :)

Marina & Chico likes this.
  3. Marina & Chico

Thank you Bhooma :bighug: how is Bandit feeling?

4. Bandit's Mom

We are giving her S. Bolardii and Ondem to keep her going on the antibiotics without issues. She is not very happy with all the pills being shoved in, but at least she has stopped vomiting and is eating okay. 9 more days to go! :confused:

5. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Chico is looking very good Marina, keep up the good work Chico :bighug::cat:

6. Marina & Chico

:confused: Hope they pass fast :bighug: i can imagine the relief you must feel that she stopped vomiting and started eating o_O
    Recently we finally found and bought the boulardi with MOS and it seems to have made the difference (huge antijinx) with his diarrhea. until now we were giving Chico just boulardi. Do you give Bandit boulardi with MOS as well or not?

7. Marina & Chico

Thank you and yeah Chico pleeeasee keep up the good work :):cat::)

Diane Tyler's Mom likes this.
  8. Bandit's Mom

Yes! It was a relief! She scared us the day before by not eating at all. Not even her favourite HC that she normally inhales!
    The probiotic I give has S. Boulardii and a couple of other things. Need to check. Glad you managed to get Chico's diarrhea under control!

9. Liz & Minnie

Liz & Minnie Well-Known Member

Hurrah Chico! Soooo close!

10. Katherine&Ruby

Katherine&Ruby Well-Known Member

Chico's doing so well! Really happy for you, Marina, your patience has really paid off. His numbers will have to go a little lower if he's to achieve a strong remission, but I have a feeling you will get him there. :bighug::bighug::bighug: