21/1 Mo - AMPS 378, +7 344 - Cuddly Mo!

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by katy and mo (GA), Jan 20, 2021.

1. katy and mo (GA)

katy and mo (GA) Member

Yesterday

Mo was such a cutie this morning! We've had a colder night so he was keen for some cuddles under the covers, which I LOVED. Then after his breakfast this morning, he came back onto the bed and pretty much stole my pillow. It was gorgeous :joyful: Tim said when he came into the bedroom all he could he was purring. I was half asleep at this point. Oh my gosh I love moments like this! He eventually got up and moved to the living room while I stayed in bed. But when I finally did get up, I went into the living room and he did his chirpy hello, which he hasn't done in MONTHS! He seems to be in a very good mood today and rather sleepy. I don't blame him given the weather is awful.

Tim increased the dose this morning to 9 units. Fingers crossed we get something from this dose increase!

Have a wonderful day, all! :bighug::cat:

JaxBenji and carfurby (GA) like this.
  2. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

So nice to hear.

katy and mo (GA) likes this.
  3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

What a great report. Good luck with the new dose.

4. JaxBenji

JaxBenji Well-Known Member

Loved this update on Mo - so glad he was showing his personality that you love (and have missed :bighug:). Good luck with the dosecrease!

5. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

Work that new dose, Mo! Work it!!
    So happy to hear he is his cuddly, chirpy self!:bighug: