Kahluasmom Member Since 2021 Feb 28, 2022 #1 https://felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/2-27kahluapmps-231-2-187-9-127.259951/#post-2919659
Kahluasmom Member Since 2021 Feb 28, 2022 Thread Starter Thread Starter #3 Hshray said: Glad she came back down quickly for you! Click to expand... Me, too.....I thought the days of yellows were long gone.
Hshray said: Glad she came back down quickly for you! Click to expand... Me, too.....I thought the days of yellows were long gone.
Hshray Member Since 2021 Feb 28, 2022 #4 Kahluasmom said: Me, too.....I thought the days of yellows were long gone. Click to expand... I for sure thought the same thing for you! That yellow was definitely unexpected.
Kahluasmom said: Me, too.....I thought the days of yellows were long gone. Click to expand... I for sure thought the same thing for you! That yellow was definitely unexpected.
Kahluasmom Member Since 2021 Feb 28, 2022 Thread Starter Thread Starter #5 Hshray said: I for sure thought the same thing for you! That yellow was definitely unexpected. Click to expand... Yeah.....I don't know what's going on. Insulin bad?
Hshray said: I for sure thought the same thing for you! That yellow was definitely unexpected. Click to expand... Yeah.....I don't know what's going on. Insulin bad?
Hshray Member Since 2021 Feb 28, 2022 #6 Kahluasmom said: Yeah.....I don't know what's going on. Insulin bad? Click to expand... Maybe just an unexpected bounce from going into the 50s the night before?
Kahluasmom said: Yeah.....I don't know what's going on. Insulin bad? Click to expand... Maybe just an unexpected bounce from going into the 50s the night before?