2/17 Casper AMPS 344, +2 374, +4 250, +8 452, PMPS 228, +2 475

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Yuling & Casper (GA), Feb 17, 2021.

1. Yuling & Casper (GA)

Yuling & Casper (GA) Member

Morning all,

Another day here, Casper's AMPS reads 344. He had a whole can this morning, then running around, roaring like crazy. Despite the high BG, I think he feels good.
    Previous thread

2. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

So yesterday the +2 was a huge drop. That meant he would have an active cycle and the reduction could have been avoided had you tested before +5. So today if the same thing happens try to get a +4 if possible.

Butters & Lyla likes this.
  3. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

I'm glad Casper is feeling good! They are more than just their numbers, after all:).
    No more steep slides, Casper. Your mama needs a day off from those shenanigans. Surf safely, please.

tiffmaxee likes this.
  4. Yuling & Casper (GA)

For Butters, you can predict, like today you knew she would have a below 50; for Casper, I simply give up!

Hercule's mum likes this.
  5. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

Noooo. Please don't give up! :bighug:
    It took Butters four months to become more predictable and I was testing a lot. Also, I had no idea she would go below 50 today, but because I do a tonne of testing and she just earned a reduction yesterday I am comfortable with saying that the lower BG number was influenced by her 1.5u dose from two days ago, since it can take a few cycles for the depot to drain and settle after a reduction.

6. tiffmaxee

It gets easier as you acquire data. :bighug:

Butters & Lyla likes this.
  7. Yuling & Casper (GA)

+8 452 He hasn't had anything since his breakfast. Offered him lunch, not interested.

8. tiffmaxee

Hmm. Playing? Active?

9. Yuling & Casper (GA)

Very active all day. Been up since 1PM, playing in the yard, roaring when he runs, then stays on the scratching post staring at the dog for a while. After I filed the complaint with you here 9 mins ago, he decided to eat. Hahahaha now he is finishing up a whole can!

tiffmaxee likes this.
  10. Yuling & Casper (GA)

PMPS at 228, after 2 hours, goes up to 400s. I think I can get a good sleep tonight

11. tiffmaxee

I think so too.