12/26 Zorro AMPS 276 +3 216, +5 322

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Xara Kakarantza, Dec 26, 2020.

1. Xara Kakarantza

Xara Kakarantza Member

https://felinediabetes.com/FDMB/thr...343-3-271-6-165-pmps-133.240250/#post-2702456

Happy Holidays from me and Zorro!:cat::cat:
    Since yesterday morning I proceeded to increase the dose. The reason I delayed the increase was because I had a very difficult week at work and I was waiting to get my leave so that I could be next to him for the next 10 days.
    I saw an increase in his measurements today. Is it a bounce from the dose increase??

I have 10 days off from my job! Is it considered good to run the dose increase a little, these days?

2. Bandit's Mom

Bandit's Mom Well-Known Member

Yes, it could possibly be New Dose Wonkiness which affects Cycle 2 or 3 after an increase. :)
    I am sure you are looking forward to the 10 day break!

Since you have the time to test over the next 10 days, I would increase every 3 days unless you see numbers below 100.

Xara Kakarantza likes this.
  3. Xara Kakarantza

Xara Kakarantza Member

Perfect!!!

So I proceed as a TR for the next few days and closely monitor the measurements.
    I have already procured high protein foods in case the sugar drops too low.
    Yes, I was looking forward to these days, because I worked many hours morning and night and I could not give 100% of my time to "my child". :cat:
    Now is the opportunity !!

Thanks for your help !!:bighug:

Bandit's Mom likes this.
  4. JaxBenji

JaxBenji Well-Known Member

you need high carbohydrate foods...perhaps that's what you meant. Syrup or honey is good to have in a pinch too.

Hope you enjoy your time off :bighug:

Xara Kakarantza and Bandit's Mom like this.
  5. Xara Kakarantza

Xara Kakarantza Member

Yes!! High carb food! ! :)
    I have already procured it, although I confess I am very afraid that I will deal with it !! :nailbiting:

Unfortunately I can not enjoy the leave from work as I should, due to quarantine for Covid 19 in my country.
    We are very limited, so let 's stay safe and wait for better days to come..!!

Bandit's Mom and JaxBenji like this.
  6. Bandit's Mom

Bandit's Mom Well-Known Member

We get so used to higher numbers, that when faced with lower numbers we all panic! Soon you will get used to it too. :)
    The first challenge is shooting lower pre-shot numbers.

If you haven't read these stickies, they have a lot of useful information in them:
    https://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB...y-to-shoot-handle-lower-pre-shot-numbers.147/
    https://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/dont-panic-or-how-to-handle-low-numbers.210109/

Xara Kakarantza likes this.
  7. Xara Kakarantza

Xara Kakarantza Member

thanks a lot :bighug:

Bandit's Mom likes this.