10/6 Khloe | AMPS 185, +2 103, +3 73, +4 72

My civvie would also like to present to everyone her new favorite toy:
Crumpled up piece of paper that she stole off her dad’s desk 😂
IMG_8603.jpeg
 
It's typical sugarcat behaviour to respond to thoughts/threats of an increase! It's possible she might give you a couple of days of nadirs in the 60s and 70s and then trend up (like she did a week ago). If you can monitor, you could increase and see what that does to her numbers. Going up and down in dose as per the numbers is par for the course for FD!

Does she only get food till +1 in both cycles? (Sorry, I'm unaware of history so this might be a question you've answered many times before!)
 
You've been at this dose a long time. If you can watch her like a hawk, I'd try that increase. I'd like to see greens last longer than 3 hours. Are you give her a small LC snack when she first goes below 100? Sometimes that can help them surf along the greens.
 
Does she only get food till +1 in both cycles? (Sorry, I'm unaware of history so this might be a question you've answered many times before!)
Yes. All food is documented in the SS. I did some experimenting awhile back and found the +1 snack helped slow down the big drops. She’s not super food motivated which makes it hard to get her to eat multiple meals before her early nadir. I’m always open to suggestions though if you had any thoughts.
 
You've been at this dose a long time. If you can watch her like a hawk, I'd try that increase. I'd like to see greens last longer than 3 hours. Are you give her a small LC snack when she first goes below 100? Sometimes that can help them surf along the greens.
Thank you Wendy, I’ll increase the dose in the morning and see how she does. I think I’ll move the AM +4 test to +6 so we can see if she stays in green longer.

I’m alittle confused about what you mean about offering a snack when she first goes below 100. With Khloe, her nadir is typically around +3 which is when she usually is first green, so wouldn’t offering a snack around that time cut the duration short? I guess it couldn’t hurt to try and just see what it does. I’ll circle back to food experiments after trying an increase, I’ve regretted changing 2 things at the same time before. Plus Khloe is very happy/willing to eat without coaxing on this food schedule so hopefully an increase is enough.
 
Back
Top