10/4 Luci AMPS 246 Day 33

Discussion in 'Tresiba (degludec)' started by Sue and Luci, Oct 4, 2020.

1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Good Morning everyone!

Luci is all over the road at the moment...hopefully clear bouncieland today.

She remains a mystery as to her handling of Tresiba. Hopefully as we're entering the next full month on T. she's going to figure out what she needs to do...

This is a very different insulin than Lev and we're seeing lower lows and higher highs ...so hopefully I can get a little better at anticipating what's going to happen with her and start feeding those numbers more quickly.

And, now it's back to work...yes, I worked all afternoon yesterday and will be working some today - trying to get this next project done as the next one is bigger and badder...and has a looming deadline of 12/1, which when I look at the amount of work that needs to be done is most likely ridiculous...maybe by the end of the year...we'll see.

Have a great day everyone! I do hope your kitties surf safely!

thebigfuzz and JOJI and Kit like this.
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Luci slides back down today. I hope you don't have to work all day.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  3. Cheryl & Jazzy

Cheryl & Jazzy Well-Known Member

Hopefully Luci balances out for you as you head into another month. It's so hard to figure these babies out at times.

Enjoy your Sunday, try not to work too hard :)

Sue and Luci likes this.
  4. JaxBenji

JaxBenji Well-Known Member

Morning, Sue! I admire how hard you work for Luci - she's so lucky to have you looking out for her :bighug: I hope Luci clears her bounce and returns to that warm blue beach with the sparkling lagoon...sounds nice, Luci, right:p?

Sue and Luci likes this.
  5. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

6. thebigfuzz

thebigfuzz Well-Known Member

Hoping it all starts levelling out for you and Luci soon :bighug:
    Hope you don’t have to work all day!

Sue and Luci likes this.
  7. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

You can definitely see the difference in her spreadsheet! I hope you can figure out her new moves, soon. Once you start being able to get in front of her curves and feed them, I think that could be a possible game changer. Let's try to steal that trampoline away from her!!!

Sue and Luci likes this.