Krista & Copernicus
Member Since 2026
PP
10/4: I took him to the ER Thursday evening. He's been on IV fluids. The first day they saw some improvement in BUN but now CREA, BUN, BP all went up the longer he is there on fluids. How is that possible?? He also hasn't pooped since 9/30. They also said his murmurs is stronger. Was 1 and now a 3. Should I take him home?? On fluids in hospital, his BUN went from 84 to 91 and his CREA went from 3.6 to 3.8. They want to keep him another 24 hours, but how can I say yes when BUN, CREA, BP, BG, murmur have all worsened? What would you do?!
10/4: I took him to the ER Thursday evening. He's been on IV fluids. The first day they saw some improvement in BUN but now CREA, BUN, BP all went up the longer he is there on fluids. How is that possible?? He also hasn't pooped since 9/30. They also said his murmurs is stronger. Was 1 and now a 3. Should I take him home?? On fluids in hospital, his BUN went from 84 to 91 and his CREA went from 3.6 to 3.8. They want to keep him another 24 hours, but how can I say yes when BUN, CREA, BP, BG, murmur have all worsened? What would you do?!