10/3 Moonie AMPS 110, +2 108, PMPS 82, +2 130

Connie & Parker & Moonie

Member Since 2026
10/2 Moonie AMPS 139, +2 127, PMPS 108, +2 165

Technically I think we could go up on the dose. We haven’t seen better than a high green in the last 4 days. I think we’ll watch this cycle tonight first. It is a dose that gave us some good numbers before in the 50s and 60s, and we’re still getting numbers in the low blues.

Happy Caturday!

This is Moonie “caught in the act” of eating her “premium Meow Mix” (aka Vitals freeze dried chicken). She LOVES thinking that she’s getting away with all the food crimes, the naughty girl 🥰🐈‍⬛

IMG_6848.jpeg
 
Good luck with the increase decision. Have you tried the Vitals chicken hearts? Mine LOVE them. I chop them into bite sized pieces. If you try them, get the dog version--you get more for the money than the cat version.
Omg YES Moonie is OBSESSED with them! She’ll actually take them to eat them in a corner in case someone might take them away from her. It’s so funny. We’ll have to get the dog version next time!
 
I give my young cat Julie WholeHearted Chicken Liver Freeze-dried cat treats at bedtime and occasionally Karamelle will come in as ask for some. I dont give them to her unless she asks, that way, well, I know she will eat them, ha. I love the photo of Moonie with the treat residue on her face! 🩷

​

 
I give my young cat Julie WholeHearted Chicken Liver Freeze-dried cat treats at bedtime and occasionally Karamelle will come in as ask for some. I dont give them to her unless she asks, that way, well, I know she will eat them, ha. I love the photo of Moonie with the treat residue on her face! 🩷

​

I love how messy Moonie gets too when she finds a treat she really likes! It’s funny how much they love the weird organ meats. And I’m glad Karamelle occasionally enjoys the bedtime treats too - she’s a picky girl :)
 
10/2 Moonie AMPS 139, +2 127, PMPS 108, +2 165

Technically I think we could go up on the dose. We haven’t seen better than a high green in the last 4 days. I think we’ll watch this cycle tonight first. It is a dose that gave us some good numbers before in the 50s and 60s, and we’re still getting numbers in the low blues.

Happy Caturday!

This is Moonie “caught in the act” of eating her “premium Meow Mix” (aka Vitals freeze dried chicken). She LOVES thinking that she’s getting away with all the food crimes, the naughty girl 🥰🐈‍⬛

View attachment 80579


Hope you and Moonie have been doing well!!! 💗💗💗
 
Back
Top