10/20 Ruby AMPS 202/+3 182/+7 146/+10 105/PMPS 63/+2 55/+4 74

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Katherine&Ruby, Oct 20, 2021.

1. Katherine&Ruby

Katherine&Ruby Well-Known Member

Suzanne & Darcy likes this.
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Good luck with the new dose. I hope Ruby surfs safely tonight.

Katherine&Ruby likes this.
  3. Katherine&Ruby

PMPS = 63. Shoot low to stay low, right Ruby-dooby-doo?

4. FrostD

FrostD Well-Known Member

Yaaassss Ruby!

5. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Hi Katherine, new dose is looking great, Nice PMPS I hope she surfs safely tonight and you're not up too late, :bighug::cat:

6. Katherine&Ruby

Let's hope Ruby isn't too influenced by the full moon and decides to go low to the point where it's hard to bring her up. Fed her some pre-emptive MC at shot time so maybe that will keep her afloat. We will see in a little while at +2. :rolleyes:

7. smorgasbord

smorgasbord Well-Known Member

Ooh, it's getting exciting. Hope the MC at +2 does the job.

8. FrostD

FrostD Well-Known Member

Ah Ruby just wants a good old fashioned pajama party.

Is there a possibility it takes her longer to settle into a dose on the pred/with everything going on? And perhaps adding an extra day or two to TR guidelines may help. I started looking back in mid August and it's not a distinct pattern, just a thought.

9. Katherine&Ruby

It's a good thought. I don't know. I fear I may have held onto that 2.5 dose for too long. I'm happy to see a number in the 50s tonight.

FrostD and Our Dolly Girl (GA) like this.
  10. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

Our Dolly Girl (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice numbers sweet Ruby. Hope she’s comes up a bit so you get some sleep Katherine. Hope Olive is doing okay, no tummy upsets. I’ve missed you all, Frank too, but caught up in my Dolly drama as you well know. Thanks again Katherine for your kind understanding and support. You and Ruby have been a great example for me and taken away a lot of my fears should Dolly need to go on Prednisolone. Thank you both so much, all of you, I’ve seen Frank handles many days of Ruby’s up and downs. Hope this dose is the magic dose for a long while. Big hugs of gratitude :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

11. Katherine&Ruby

+4 and up to 74. As I think more about it, the more I am sure Ruby can handle being in some lower numbers. We've been at this for a pretty long time and we know how to manage with food really well, so we should be ok with a little more juice on board. DBF is going to be around tomorrow, on Friday the sitter comes in the afternoon and I will be home all day on Saturday and the rest of the weekend. I don't think I will get her tightly regulated but I should be able to get her into some better numbers.

Thanks for the visit, Auntie Adrienne! Perhaps your vet will give her a very small dose of pred and it won't affect Dolly's numbers too much. The important thing is that she feels some relief, and the pred might be able to do that for her as it's done for Ruby. She's been chasing Olive around the apartment and being superbly affectionate, so she's doing ok. She has her bad days but don't we all. :) Hang in there my friend!

FrostD and Our Dolly Girl (GA) like this.