10/20 Nestle โ™ก AMPS 86 PMPS 79

Karolina & Nestle

Member Since 2022
Lazy day over here today. I was supposed to be working today and tomorrow but wasn't feeling great. I think I've got strep throat. Decided it's not best for me to be flying around and stayed home with my boys. Nestle has been super snuggly lately and spends a lot of time in bed with me ๐Ÿ˜
Wishing everyone a good start to this new week.
Happy Meownday ๐Ÿฑ ๐Ÿฑ

10/19 Nestle โ™ก AMPS 90 PMPS 86
 
Tell me what he's dreaming about? He looks so happy ๐Ÿ˜Š
1000124327.jpg
 
Maybe he's dreaming about all the fun times and adventures he's had in Granddpaw's back yard? ๐Ÿ˜ป

Sorry to hear you're not feeling well, Karolina. Hope you feel better soon ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿค— At least you get special snuggles from Nestle while you rest โค๏ธ and I'm sure from Peanut too. ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿˆ
He could definitely be dreaming about that. He loves being there and he LOVES the garden
๐Ÿฅฐโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ป๐ŸŒณ๐Ÿชป๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒทโ˜€๏ธ
 
He's dreaming of a little bird. ๐Ÿฆ
Feel better soon, Karolina.
Not sure if i mentioned this but he actually caught a bird while he was vacationing at granpaws. He was banned from going to the garden after that. But the bird lived (thankfully).
Or maybe he's dreaming of another little blue bird(s) and (hopefully) their win tonight ๐Ÿ’™ โšพ๏ธ๐Ÿฆ
 
Back
Top