10/20 Belle Weekly BG: 68 (3 weeks OTJ)

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by AmandaL&Belles, Oct 20, 2021.

1. AmandaL&Belles

AmandaL&Belles Member

Three weeks today OTJ! I have resisted to urge to check more than weekly and was very happy to see such a nice number this morning :) Belle is loving OTJ life. Hope all the kitties and peoples are doing well out there!

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

3. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

4. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA) Well-Known Member

So happy for you ! :D:cat::D

5. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Were you using BD syringes ?
    Having trouble measuring small doses for Pepe with calipers and BD! Any tips?

6. AmandaL&Belles

AmandaL&Belles Member

Hi Lyane :) I will post the picture of the syringes we used. Honestly when I got down to .1 and drop doses I eye balled it… but I read up a lot on small doses and got advice from people here. I’m not much help in that department, have never used calipers or BD syringes!
    upload_2021-10-21_21-28-37.jpeg
    upload_2021-10-21_21-29-14.jpeg

7. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Thank you so much Amanda! Your syringes don't seem to have rings which prevent using calipers like the BD they sell here. I'll try to find some. Pepe doesn't like my eye ball, he went up right away!

I never thought I would have that problem since Ti-Mousse is on high doses Acro, but I got a surprise, a 2nd diabetic kitty!

Tks again for helping me. :bighug: :bighug: Belle is doing so great, what a pleasure. I 'm so happy for you! :)