10/2 Ember AMPS 311, +4 395 L

Elaine and Ember

Member Since 2025
I finally had time to fill in the last few days' of the spreadsheet, and it's made me think about how funny our brains (or at least my brain) work... Whenever I see pink I think "OMG this is horrible, we haven't been out of the pink in DAYS. I'd better think about an increase." Then I look at my numbers and we've actually had some nice streaks of blue and possible green (you never know if it's actually green with the Libre) the last several days. 😜 Thank goodness for the spreadsheet to keep track of things! The negativity bias is strong with this one! 😹
Have a great weekend and safe surfing all!
9/29 Ember AMPS 356, +4 239 L, +6 158 L, +7 106 L, +8 136 L, +9 207 L, PMPS 316
 
I barely remember what I had for breakfast that morning, so I totally get it! I've even had to time my own meds in the morning with Moonie's injections and meds because otherwise I forget whether I've taken it or not 🤣
Right?! Sometimes in the shower I probably condition my hair several times since I don't remember if I've done it already since I'm thinking about 50 other things and not concentrating on what I'm doing. 😜 😹
 
Right?! Sometimes in the shower I probably condition my hair several times since I don't remember if I've done it already since I'm thinking about 50 other things and not concentrating on what I'm doing. 😜 😹
At least you never tried to brush your teeth with your cat's antibiotic eye ointment. Thankfully I noticed it before I put the toothbrush in my mouth, but in my defense, the packaging looks like a toothpaste!
 
Back
Top