10/09 Jackson - AMPS at +27 378, +21 173

Dyana

Member Since 2009
Yesterday
I woke up at 8 something this morning. It feels warm in my house but it's only in the 40s outside. I left the sliding glass door open a little hoping Sabrina would find her way back home. The rescue that I got her from has a trap for me to use waiting for me to pick up at the local PetsMart. And some wonderful ladies here helped me to make up some posters to pick up at Staples today.
Jackson is feeling fine.
My laptop keeps flickering. I hope it is okay.
 
I was sitting out next to the trap and Jackson came out and got himself stuck, so I got him out of the trap. I don't know how to set it back up
No one is available.
Going to Tabby's Place for some help
 
I was sitting out next to the trap and Jackson came out and got himself stuck, so I got him out of the trap. I don't know how to set it back up
No one is available.
Going to Tabby's Place for some help
What kind of trap is it? Tomahawk or Tru Catch? Is it a gravity trap or spring loaded? Maybe I can walk you through it? There are also videos on youtube how to set traps...
 
I was sitting out next to the trap and Jackson came out and got himself stuck, so I got him out of the trap. I don't know how to set it back up
No one is available.
Going to Tabby's Place for some help
Does it look like either of these types? I can give you instructions if needed.💗
IMG_5840.jpeg
 
Sabrina is almost constantly on my mind. I’ve asked all my babies to summon her. Please, little girl, come back home to mama and Jackson.
 
Back
Top