10/08 Nestle โ™ก AMPS 94

Karolina & Nestle

Member Since 2022
10/07 Nestle โ™ก AMPS 88 PMPS 92

Good meowning beautiful people and kitties!

Not a bad meowning. I'll try to update his SS tonight once I'm back or tomorrow meowning.
Wishing everyone a safe and peaceful day.
Thinking of our friends Dyana and Sabrina and hoping for Sabrina's safe return ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿˆโ€โฌ›โœจ๏ธโค๏ธ

Boys were being super cute yesterday and Peanut invites himself over to the wheel. Luckily it's just big enough both of them can sit there together. Such silliness with these two but I love seeing their love for each other ๐Ÿˆโค๏ธ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿฅœ


1000182434.jpg

1000182442.jpg

1000182440.jpg
 
Last edited:
10/07 Nestle โ™ก AMPS 88 PMPS 92

Good meowning beautiful people and kitties!

Not a bad meowning. I'll try to update his SS tonight once I'm back or tomorrow meowning.
Wishing everyone a safe and peaceful day.
Thinking of our friends Dyana and Sabrina and hoping for Sabrina's safe return ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿˆโ€โฌ›โœจ๏ธโค๏ธ

Boys were being super cute yesterday and Peanut invites himself over to the wheel. Luckily it's just big enough both of them can sit there together. Such silliness with these two but I love seeing their love for each other ๐Ÿˆโค๏ธ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿฅœ


View attachment 80653
View attachment 80654
View attachment 80655
Werk it Nestle! ๐Ÿ’š ๐Ÿ’š ๐Ÿ’š ๐Ÿ’š ๐Ÿ’š ๐Ÿ’š
You've got this!
And he's so sweet with his brother to let him join on the wheel, such sweet boys!
Have a great day, Karolina and fly safely home ๐Ÿฅฐ:bighug:โœˆ๏ธ๐Ÿ„โ€โ™‚๏ธ๐ŸŒŠ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿˆ
 
Werk it Nestle! ๐Ÿ’š ๐Ÿ’š ๐Ÿ’š ๐Ÿ’š ๐Ÿ’š ๐Ÿ’š
You've got this!
And he's so sweet with his brother to let him join on the wheel, such sweet boys!
Have a great day, Karolina and fly safely home ๐Ÿฅฐ:bighug:โœˆ๏ธ๐Ÿ„โ€โ™‚๏ธ๐ŸŒŠ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿˆ
Thanks auntie Staci ๐Ÿ˜˜
Busy day today. 4 flights before I get home tonight. But I'm excited for our Canadian Thanksgiving this weekend. Boys, Kamil and I will drive up to my dad's so the boys can see grandpaw and grandmeow ๐Ÿ‘ด๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘ต๐Ÿป๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿฅœ
 
Nestle tries to pretend he doesn't love Peanut, but he ain't fooling anyone ๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น

I do short haul so that's just a reg day at work.
Funny enough my last 2 flights are in and out of Boston hehe ๐Ÿ˜œ ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโœˆ๏ธ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ

Oh that makes sense - I was wondering what on earth would require 4 flights. That is such a cool job to be able to travel all the time.

Weather here in Boston is good today (for once) so hopefully no delays and you can go home on time!
 
Oh that makes sense - I was wondering what on earth would require 4 flights. That is such a cool job to be able to travel all the time.

Weather here in Boston is good today (for once) so hopefully no delays and you can go home on time!
Yes I absolutely love my job. Have been flying for the past 16yrs. And I adore Boston. Such a great city. Funny enough I was in and out of there yesterday too and it was a beautiful day. Unfortunately due to runway construction there's always delays in and out of there these days. Hopefully it's not too bad tonight and I can go home to my boys ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿฅœ
 
Yes I absolutely love my job. Have been flying for the past 16yrs. And I adore Boston. Such a great city. Funny enough I was in and out of there yesterday too and it was a beautiful day. Unfortunately due to runway construction there's always delays in and out of there these days. Hopefully it's not too bad tonight and I can go home to my boys ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿฅœ
I've heard from a lot of Canadians that Boston feels like a Canadian city. Someone from Vancouver told me that it was similar vibes, though I've never been so I don't know if it's true! Definitely keeping my paws crossed so that you can get home on time to your precious boys :)
 
I've heard from a lot of Canadians that Boston feels like a Canadian city. Someone from Vancouver told me that it was similar vibes, though I've never been so I don't know if it's true! Definitely keeping my paws crossed so that you can get home on time to your precious boys :)
I haven't spend too much timenin Vancouver but I could see that, given that both are coastal cities. Purrrrrsonally for me Boston has an almost European charm and feel. And I love how walkable it is. I love spending my time downtown. Mike's cannolis are to die for.
And there used to be an old used books store that had a resident cat. I would go there just to see him. He has passed few years ago and I haven't been back since so not sure if they ever acquired any more kitties.
 
Back
Top