10/07 Nestle โ™ก AMPS 88

Karolina & Nestle

Member Since 2022
10/06 Nestle โ™ก AMPS 110 +5 81 PMPS 79

Good meowning ๐Ÿฑ
Double 8s to start. Not too bad. I guess he heard the threat ๐Ÿ˜น

I'm leaving for work soon. Will be back tomorrow night.

Also we have a haunted house here for Halloween season.
1000182466.jpg


And there's a meownster inside!
1000182469.jpg


Happy Wednesday ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿฅœ
 
Thanks auntie Staci ๐Ÿ˜˜ ๐Ÿฅฐ

So that's Peanut in the house. He likes it in there. Nestle has been occupying the scratching post wheel. It's Halloween themed also๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ•ธ๐Ÿ•ท

View attachment 80626
View attachment 80627
I knew that was sweet Peanut in the house. Sorry my comment wasnโ€™t clear when I said โ€œheโ€. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿˆ
Nestle is very happy on the scratcher I see ๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ˜ป
Sending many kisses to both of my nephews ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹
 
Nice numbers, Karolina! Give both of those munchkins a kiss on the head for me when you get back home. Safe travels!!
 
Back
Top