Britta and Regs
Member Since 2026
I think I figured out how thats works now. Regs was running high the whole week and we had no single blue. Yesterday evening I told him, when he got his shot, that today he would get a bit more Lantus because his numbers are too high and overnight he dropped to 160. So am I right, you tell your cat what he should do and they just do it? I have not tried that before so I can't blame him for not dropping
No serious, I know he is still too high but I wanted to watch him for a day or so to see if he can repeat that and how low he goes again.
Mr Regs casually hanging out on his kitty tree, AI might have removed all the cat hair that was stuck to the fabric without all the hair the picture looks very wrong somehow.
No serious, I know he is still too high but I wanted to watch him for a day or so to see if he can repeat that and how low he goes again.
Mr Regs casually hanging out on his kitty tree, AI might have removed all the cat hair that was stuck to the fabric without all the hair the picture looks very wrong somehow.