1-27~Blaze~AMPS 61 (+11.5 38 dosecrease)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tammy and Blaze

Member Since 2009
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=4045

She's at it again. +11.5 38 and I know I am a reluctant dosecreaser but I thought I would be told to shave it anyway so I did ;-)
Fed the late nadir kitty (I always say that because the general advice is to not feed to bring up a nummer unless it's a late nadir kitty) and shot the 61 with a fat 1.0. Now I have to leave for...5 hours but will get a +.5 out the door.
 
Re: 1-27~Blaze~AMPS 61 +0.5 84 +6 137

Not too bad here. Surfed for at least 6 hours so far.
 
Re: 1-27~Blaze~ +11.25 40 PMPS 64

Hmm! Went back down to 40 and I fed the late nadir kitty and shot her at 64. Nice!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top