sommerbethel Member Since 2009 Jan 26, 2010 #1 yesterday viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3943 Buddy seemed fine this morning and tonight...maybe the hairball is still in there...
yesterday viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3943 Buddy seemed fine this morning and tonight...maybe the hairball is still in there...
Sienne and Gabby (GA) Member Since 2009 Moderator Jan 26, 2010 #2 He'll be back to the blues in a minute. That 206 is almost blue!
Libby and Lucy Member Since 2009 Jan 26, 2010 #3 Sommer, I know youve been frustrated by the high PS's. If you want to be more aggressive, you can bump the dose up to fat 0.75 to see what happens.
Sommer, I know youve been frustrated by the high PS's. If you want to be more aggressive, you can bump the dose up to fat 0.75 to see what happens.
sommerbethel Member Since 2009 Jan 27, 2010 Thread Starter Thread Starter #4 1/26 Buddy PM +2 200, +3.5 143 omg...what is the deal with these numbers...bounce maybe??? ni ni ll...
1/26 Buddy PM +2 200, +3.5 143 omg...what is the deal with these numbers...bounce maybe??? ni ni ll...
sommerbethel Member Since 2009 Jan 27, 2010 Thread Starter Thread Starter #5 Libby? Libby and Lucy said: Sommer, I know youve been frustrated by the high PS's. If you want to be more aggressive, you can bump the dose up to fat 0.75 to see what happens. Click to expand... What are the pros and cons if I bump it to a fat? Will his body adjust eventually if I stick to 0.75 a little longer?
Libby? Libby and Lucy said: Sommer, I know youve been frustrated by the high PS's. If you want to be more aggressive, you can bump the dose up to fat 0.75 to see what happens. Click to expand... What are the pros and cons if I bump it to a fat? Will his body adjust eventually if I stick to 0.75 a little longer?
Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA Member Since 2009 Jan 27, 2010 #6 I wish I understood all the ups and downs. Just when I think I understand basil's pattern--he fools me!
I wish I understood all the ups and downs. Just when I think I understand basil's pattern--he fools me!