1/17KahluaPMPS=98+2=92+3=73+4=71

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Kahluasmom, Jan 17, 2022.

1. Kahluasmom

Kahluasmom Well-Known Member

2. Ashleigh & Ares

Ashleigh & Ares Well-Known Member

hows sweet Mouse? did your other cats pass any poo also?
    i know this isnt where her info is,but you havent started a new thread, and i was just wondering ;)

Kahluasmom and Suzanne & Darcy like this.
  3. Suzanne & Darcy

Suzanne & Darcy Well-Known Member

Me too!

Kahluasmom likes this.
  4. Kahluasmom

Sorry! Mouse hasn't pooped anymore, unless it's diarrhea. She threw up last night and this morning. She's taking her miralax and her antibiotic just fine. She's alert, but not feeling great. It varies. Lulu seems fine, but I haven't seen any poop. I'm giving her some miralax and still mixing in some pumpkin. I'll have the pysillium husks any minute, too. I put them both back on their old food for now. Lulu loves it , Mouse varies. I have many partial cans in the fridge. She's always very picky, but when she's sick it's really a challenge. I'm not sure whats next. Mouse has a urine check on Thursday morning. She doesnt seem to hurt.....She's interested in food, but then doesn't eat. Could be the Veraflox....

Suzanne & Darcy likes this.
  5. Ashleigh & Ares

Thanks for update! hopefully the old food clears things up, and then once u begin PH, it will start to get better, then you can slowly change their diets
    We are still praying for you's :heart :cat:

Kahluasmom and Suzanne & Darcy like this.
  6. Suzanne & Darcy

Yes. It could be the antibiotic. I hope that’s all it is. Is she having a lot of diarrhea? To the point where you think she’s cleaned out and maybe she doesn’t need as much Miralax? Or just little bits? Also if she’s not eating much then she won’t pass a lot of anything.

Kahluasmom likes this.
  7. Kahluasmom

It seems to be a mix of little bits and normal amounts. But, theres kahlua too. Unless i happen to be in the room, i dont know. Yesterday there was some diarrhea and some turd bits. Mouse was very active last night, too. Running around, using the scratching post, etc. But then later she puked up her supper and this a.m, her breakfast.

8. Suzanne & Darcy

Heavy sigh!

Kahluasmom likes this.
  9. Kahluasmom

She just ate! Let's hope things stay down.

Ashleigh & Ares likes this.
  10. Ashleigh & Ares

Just wanted to say that the slippery elm tincture i was using for ares before i found out it had glycerin in it...i ised it for both diarrhea and constipation and it worked well. Since she is not a sugar baby, it may help her if nothing else you try... but the PH is a good odea i think
    The tincture is on amazon its a 2 oz bottle alcohol free.
    Just so u have this as an option.
    I hope her antibiotics get done with soon!

Kahluasmom likes this.
  11. Kahluasmom

I have seb powder. It works very well for her tummy. She's always been a high anxiety girl with a delicate tummy. I have to mix it with water and syringe it. She knows when it's in her food. Can I give it to her along with the miralax I dont want to over do it. But it is great stuff!

Ashleigh & Ares likes this.
  12. Suzanne & Darcy

Paws crossed!

Kahluasmom and Ashleigh & Ares like this.
  13. Ashleigh & Ares

I dont know for sure if it would be too much for her, im sorry.
    But, when i was trying to get a big chunk out of Ares, i used a couple drops of mineral oil and PH in one day and he wasnt hurt.
    I think what made his main chunk come out was the ducosate, it was a couple drops out of a gelcap, tasted HORRIBLE and Ares hated it! He got one lick of couple drops mixed in his food one day, and went a chunk later that night along with earlier that day few drops of SE. I tried to give it to him again and he refused to eat for hours cuz he could smell it in his food, had to dump the bowl. This is why i didnt recommend it at first. Not sure what u want to do w that info..:( its so hard to figure out what works!

Kahluasmom likes this.