1/15: Teal'c Amps 71, +2 97, pmps 127, +4 73, +5 88

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Patty & Teal'c, Jan 15, 2022.

1. Patty & Teal'c

Patty & Teal'c Member

2. Bandit's Mom

Bandit's Mom Well-Known Member

Can you test if you shoot?

If you haven't fed, can you test again in 20 mins and see if the numbers are heading up?

3. Patty & Teal'c

Patty & Teal'c Member

Yeah I shot so I will test and see how we do. I did 1.75 as I was planning a reduction anyway. Paws crossed I made the correct choice.

4. Bandit's Mom

Great! You want to feed a little at +1 also.

5. Patty & Teal'c

Patty & Teal'c Member

Ok thank you will do.

Bandit's Mom likes this.
  6. Bandit's Mom

Going by the +2, it looks like he is heading up. Bouncing from last night's lows. If you can, you could get a +4 or +5 just to confirm he is heading up.

7. Patty & Teal'c

Patty & Teal'c Member

After the plus 2 I was unable to get any more. Left food out for him incase he decided to drop again. Pmps he ate well. +4 73 feed 2 tablespoons of LC FF will test in an hour to make sure not heading lower.

Bandit's Mom likes this.
  8. Bandit's Mom

The 2U depot is still at play. It will take 4-6 cycles for the depot to adjust to the lower dose.

9. Patty & Teal'c

Patty & Teal'c Member

Ok. I loved tr he had some good runs with tr. At that time husband was helping but he doesn't anymore. I'm also back to working 4 or 5 12 hour shifts again so can't get the test I need to. I always leave out extra food to keep him safe. I have 1 year till retirement and I hope he is still around so I can give this more attention. He was just at the vets a month ago just for yearly check up and a sanitary patch and vet is impressed with how well he is doing.

Bandit's Mom likes this.
  10. Bandit's Mom

He is indeed looking great! Looks like he is headed higher at +5 and it's safe to call it a night! :)
    You are doing the best you can! :bighug: