1/14 Teal'c Amps 106, +4 103, Pmps 119, +5 81, +10 64

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Patty & Teal'c, Jan 14, 2022.

1. Patty & Teal'c

Patty & Teal'c Member

It's been awhile since I was last on here. Teal'c has been doing great. I have removed any and all dry since I was last on. Back then I did give him Dr. Elsey's dry chicken. He now gets a rotation of Fancy Feast Beef and poultry and Weruva 3oz play pouches, I rotate cause I don't want to feed all food containing fish which the play does.

Since I removed all dry he seldom goes over 140, a friend just lost his kitty to a diabetic seizure a few days after he had talked to me about his cat. This happened a week ago. I had tried to convince him to test. He said he couldn't see him testing Monte and now he is gone. I do test but haven't kept track. After what happened I have begun to worry, sometimes I think Teal'c is working toward a reduction, but hard to tell with out tracking.

2. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

Welcome back Patty. If you start completing the ss we can help you figure the dosing out and keep Teal’c safe. Do you have the last two weeks on your meter that you could copy onto the chart? Even a week would help some. Sorry about what happened to Monte.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2022
  3. Patty & Teal'c

Patty & Teal'c Member

I can go back 2 weeks using the meter. It will be mostly Amps and pmps but after the 64 @ +10 I believe I am dropping down to 1.75u.

I have entered back to the first of the year, however, it is from the bottom to top. So 1/1 is where 1/14 is.

I too feel bad about Monte. If only I could have gotten his owner to test a little. Good for Teal'c it showed me how important testing is.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2022
  4. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

Are you following SLGS or TR? With TR a reduction wasn’t earned as T didn’t have a bg under 40 which is the reduction point for a long term diabetic using a human meter. If SLGS a reduction was earned. It looks like you weren’t testing enough for TR but if you can get at least 2 tests each cycle you could.