1/14 Mr Kitty OTJ Update

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by FrostD, Jan 15, 2022.

1. FrostD

FrostD Well-Known Member

Been awhile since my last post

All good over here! So far no GI issues, cabergoline has been weekly for a month and he's still holding steady, no Rutin either.

He's incredibly social and affectionate, stampedes around the house in the middle of the night...it's all more than I could have ever hoped for, really. His new favorite activity is playing with the kids (2 yrs and 10 months), which is absolutely shocking because the little one is always chasing/squealing/still learning to be gentle, and the 2yo is always running around (but very gentle and slow with him). I usually let the kids learn with the dog first, she's a patient old girl

2. Hshray

Hshray Well-Known Member

This is amazing :)

FrostD likes this.
  3. Katherine&Ruby

Katherine&Ruby Well-Known Member

Love a good Mr K report!

FrostD likes this.
  4. Suzanne & Darcy

Suzanne & Darcy Well-Known Member

I am so happy to hear this. I’ve been wanting to ask about Mr. Kitty for a long time. I see you everywhere but I didn’t want to hijack someone else’s thread! So you have prevented that. :)

This is really amazing! What a cat! And I have no idea how you find the time to be on the Board so much with those two little ones. You must be a very good multi-tasker.

FrostD likes this.
  5. FrostD

FrostD Well-Known Member

If I'm not posting about him, he's all good!

I've actually been on the forum more than I want to be lately...that sounds weird but I don't mean anything by it. I try to limit it to naptime, after bedtime, and maybe a quick pop in during the morning. Kids need my attention, and don't want the kids seeing me on the phone all the time either! Must be a full moon this week though because lots of cats/CGs having trouble,and I don't like to leave people high and dry

6. Rainbow Conti

Rainbow Conti Well-Known Member

I am so happy to hear about Mr Kitty! This is excellent news!:bighug:

I am so thankful you take time out of your day and nights to help us all. Personally I'm so grateful to you <3

Max & Lori and FrostD like this.
  7. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Great update. :):cat::)

FrostD likes this.
  8. Suzanne & Darcy

Suzanne & Darcy Well-Known Member

Your advice is always excellent and well-considered! I know it’s appreciated! People are tagging you a lot!

FrostD likes this.
  9. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Good to hear.

10. Summer and Susie (GA)

Summer and Susie (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm so happy for your kitty! I love the new profile picture. He is a beauty.

FrostD likes this.
  11. FrostD

FrostD Well-Known Member

Hi summer, glad to see you. Thank you!

Summer and Susie (GA) likes this.