1/13 Jade amps 323 PMPS 385

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Jill & Jade, Jan 13, 2022.

1. Jill & Jade

Jill & Jade Well-Known Member

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Jade is feeling better and eating for you today. Sending prayers. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Jill & Jade likes this.
  3. Jill & Jade

She didn’t eat as much as usual much this evening. I shot her but not a full unit. I’m not sure what’s going on with her. She’s behaving pretty normally. She did meow from the liter box this evening, but peed fine. I got nervous that she may have cystitis episode coming on so I have her a bit of Prazosin just in case. She’s peed again and is her usual playful self. Her appetite is definitely a bit off in the last couple of days tho. Maybe that’s a good thing? Maybe that means she’s starting to regulate and not be so hungry and thirsty all the time?

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Once they get in better numbers they do eat less. Is she pooping normally? If a cat gets constipated they can meow in the litter and not want to eat.

5. Jill & Jade

Hopefully that's why her appetite has been a bit different. She's been pooping regularly since she started her probiotic.