Dyana
Member Since 2009
Yesterday
I fell dead asleep after PMPS, shot, and feed, I guess I forgot his normal +2 snack. I woke suddenly in the middle of the night to a crash and something being ripped open. He found a fairly large bag of Fritos Honey Barbeque Twists (corn chips) and by the time I got up to find him the bag was completely ripped up in the middle of the dining room. There were a few chips on the carpet. I'm not sure he ate any though. I think the bag just reminded him of a cat treat bag. Then I freaked a little because I couldn't remember if I gave him his shot, but the PM syringe was in the garbage, so Whew!.
One time (months ago) he got ahold of a small sealed bag of gel caps and I found that ripped open in the center of the same carpet. I don't think he ate the gel caps either,
I am so tired.
I fell dead asleep after PMPS, shot, and feed, I guess I forgot his normal +2 snack. I woke suddenly in the middle of the night to a crash and something being ripped open. He found a fairly large bag of Fritos Honey Barbeque Twists (corn chips) and by the time I got up to find him the bag was completely ripped up in the middle of the dining room. There were a few chips on the carpet. I'm not sure he ate any though. I think the bag just reminded him of a cat treat bag. Then I freaked a little because I couldn't remember if I gave him his shot, but the PM syringe was in the garbage, so Whew!.
One time (months ago) he got ahold of a small sealed bag of gel caps and I found that ripped open in the center of the same carpet. I don't think he ate the gel caps either,
I am so tired.