08/18 George AMPS 176 PMPS 220

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by George’s Mom, Aug 18, 2022.

1. George’s Mom

George’s Mom Member

Yesterday

Looks a little bouncy today. Sticking with 4 L through tonight. Will continue to update SS. Let me know thoughts on tomorrow AMPS dose. 4.25? 4.5?
    Thank you!

2. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

I see green! :D Any chance that was double checked with a hand held meter? When following TR, we hold doses showing green a little longer. And this isn't even six cycles at this dose yet so nadirs could come down a bit yet. I'd hold at least another day at this dose. So maybe an increase morning of 20th, (0.25 units only), depending on what he does between now and then.

3. George’s Mom

George’s Mom Member

Sounds good! Tonight he got a little high (how I’ve already gotten spoiled on blues!) Let me know if I can give a little R at +10 or so if he’s going high. If you think not, I’m okay with it. Thank you!

oh and no… I didn’t check with a meter but will do so next time.

4. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

No R unless over 300. And I might experiment with a 0.25 unit dose of R instead of 0.5 units. I've noticed that R doses can change as the L dose changes, and George's L dose has gone down.

George’s Mom likes this.