08/17 Dallas AMPS 88, +4 79

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Dallas boy, Aug 17, 2022.

1. Dallas boy

Dallas boy Member

Bandit's Mom and tiffmaxee like this.
  2. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

Don’t worry about an occasional blue.

Dallas boy likes this.
  3. Bandit's Mom

Bandit's Mom Well-Known Member

Wondering if you want to err on the side of caution and try a drop dose for a week. We usually recommend that for cats that see some blues on 0.10U.

@tiffmaxee what do you think?

4. tiffmaxee

I’m on the fence on this one. There are only a few blues and only one over 100. It couldn’t hurt to try a drop dose since this would be a second remission. Aren’t you going on vacation? If so when do you leave?

5. Dallas boy

Dallas boy Member

We were going to go away this weekend, but might be going 27th and 28th now. I also start work again next Wednesday and I am unsure what my work schedule will be like.

6. tiffmaxee

So do you want to try the drop dose? You could then stop a few days before you go away if you go on the 27th. Then see how he does until you go back to work.

Bandit's Mom likes this.
  7. Dallas boy

Dallas boy Member

Sure! Tomorrow is his last day on 0.10, could I do the drop dose for 5 days instead of 7? That would take him until the day before I go back to work. If that could cause some issues I’ll figure it out.

8. tiffmaxee

Let’s see how he does with the drop dose and decide Tuesday. There’s always the chance he will tell us he’s done sooner too.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2022
    Dallas boy and Bandit's Mom like this.