06/04 Amethyst PMPS 152

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Pamela & Amethyst, Jun 4, 2021.

1. Pamela & Amethyst

Pamela & Amethyst Well-Known Member

Sorry I was MIA yesterday I had someone hack into and get a hold of my banking and Debit Card information and proceeded to empty out my small SS for the month of June I am in a state of disbelief. It is going to take 45 days to investigate and return the money. How does someone in California manage to do these awful things I told the bank that I do not have 45 days Amethyst and Jojo have immediate and daily needs. Asking for prayers and strength right now Thank you :cool:Love,Light and Healing to all of our Kitties,Doggies,Mama and Daddy Beans:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

Our Dolly Girl (GA) likes this.
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Pamela I'm so sorry. I hope the bank can get your money back faster. Sending prayers. :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

3. Pamela & Amethyst

THank you Carla:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:I Filed an INTERNET FRAUD complaint with the FBI!!! Hoping they can help find out how and why???:oops:

4. Summer and Susie (GA)

Summer and Susie (GA) Well-Known Member

Horrible news, Pamela. I am so, so sorry! I sure hope you get all of your money back and sooner than 45 days.

5. Pamela & Amethyst

THank you Summer :):):)

Summer and Susie (GA) likes this.
  6. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Hi Pamela, I'm so sorry this happened, if I remember didn't this happen to you before?
    Like you said tell the bank you can't wait 45 days, your cats need meds
    These people that do this are real scum!
    I would love to get my hands on these POS people
    Sending prayers ♥:bighug::bighug::bighug:

7. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

8. Pamela & Amethyst

The first time it happened they actually LOCKED my computer and pretended to be Mirosoft techs and told me I had to allow them access for them to fix it. This time is much more complex because they have all of my information and no one tried to get me to allow them into my computer!!! SO HOW DID THEY DO THIS??? Very upsetting. I filed a Internet Fraud Complaint with the FBI hoping they can help. My bank is being very nice but they have certain rules. Same here with my Rent if it is not paid by the 15th I am served a 14 Day Notice to Quit, no matter what is going on, they do not care

9. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

I'm so so sorry Pamela ♥

10. Pamela & Amethyst

THank you JoyBee I need this this morning BEAUTIFUL!!!!!:bighug::bighug::bighug:

JoyBee&Ravan likes this.
  11. Pamela & Amethyst

12. Adrienne & Molly (GA)

Adrienne & Molly (GA) Well-Known Member

Oh Pamela I'm so sorry to hear that. There is terrible people in this world. I hope you have your money returned to you sooner. :bighug::bighug:

13. Pamela & Amethyst

THank you Adrienne:bighug::bighug::bighug:

14. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

Our Dolly Girl (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Pamela, don’t know how I missed this. I am so deeply sorry. I hope they can do better at helping you out. I hope you have family that can help. My heart and prayers are with you. Hugs of hope to you, Amethyst and JoJo :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

15. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

Our Dolly Girl (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Pamela, so sorry I haven’t written sooner. Some stupid thing in my head said you wouldn’t be able to read my messages so I didn’t write any. I am so sorry. You, Amethyst and JoJo have been on my mind every day. I am so sorry for all you’ve been going through. I can’t begin to imagine how scared you’ve been. You have all of us here supporting you in one way or another if just in prayers. I hope things are getting resolved a bit at a time. I am, we all are, praying that you and the kitties are okay. I look forward to being able to chat again and just to know you are getting through this terrible time. Sending loving prayers of hope and wellness. Hugs to all :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

Summer and Susie (GA) likes this.