04/30 AMPS 119 +4 85

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Dallas boy, Apr 30, 2024.

1. Dallas boy

Dallas boy Member

I just got back home from a work trip. Not the greatest numbers. Should we increase to .5?

I've been wondering if it's his food that might be causing some of these high numbers. We can't test until 3-4 hours after he eats because his number will be higher. The food he was on all other times he went into remission was discontinued, but they've brought it back. I am just waiting for it to arrive to Canada, which Tiki Pet said it should be in Apr-May.

@tiffmaxee @Bandit's Mom

last post: https://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/04-24-dallas-amps-108-4-88.289175/#post-3173029

2. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

I think getting a +3-4 is just fine and probably closer to nadir than getting an earlier bg. Do you know if the food has been reformulated? Often when a food disappears and then returns it’s not the same so I’d check the ingredients when you get it and hopefully any changes will be beneficial. As to whether to increase, I jumped the gun before. It’s confusing because except for last night the nadirs are really good. The pmps was lower than usual though. I’d give it a few more cycles at .25 to see. @Bandit's Mom , what do you think?

Dallas boy likes this.
  3. Dallas boy

Dallas boy Member

The food was reformulated but it is still only 1.33% carbs

4. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

I hope he likes it as much.