04/26 Nestle AMPS 99 PMPS 72

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Karolina KJ & Nestle, Apr 26, 2024.

1. Karolina KJ & Nestle

Karolina KJ & Nestle Well-Known Member

Good meowning
    Higher AMPS but could be due to late shot last night. I got delayed at work and got home an hr late but was glad I got home at all. Hopefully he stabilizes himself and goes back to being Mr. Steady :cool::D:p

The next few days will be super busy for us will final packing and then the move itself. I'll try to test him as much as I can.

Happy Friday to all :cat::bighug::cat::bighug:

Yesterday
    https://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/04-25-nestle-amps-85-pmps-76.289236/

2. Staci & Ivy

Staci & Ivy Well-Known Member

Good morning, Karolina, glad you made it home, even if a little bit late. :p
    Mr. Steady was waiting for you, I’m sure. He looks awesome and he’ll be back to his complete steady self in a snap.:D
    I’ll bet the boys are packing all their toys and catnip and getting ready to roll.
    Wishing you lots of support this weekend to get everything finished and try to get a little rest. Sending hugs support your way:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

Karolina KJ & Nestle likes this.
  3. Karolina KJ & Nestle

Thank you Staci!
    I'm most worried about packing my bedroom closet as it is Peanut's safe place. That's where he spent his first days after I brought him home. And every day he re-treats there for his daily naps.
    I'm leaving the closet till the last PAWssible moment.

JLS12 and Staci & Ivy like this.
  4. Karolina KJ & Nestle

5. Staci & Ivy

Sounds like a good plan to leave that for last. Hopefully Peanut will love his new closet and turf, too. It’s so sweet that that’s his safe space. It must smell like his Mommy and he loves that. :kiss::kiss:
    You’re such a good mom with those sweet boys. :)
    Safe surfing Nestle and a nice night to all of you. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

6. Staci & Ivy

7. Nancyco*

Nancyco* Member

8. Karolina KJ & Nestle

@Nancyco* sorry Nancy but there's no message here.

9. Nancyco*

Nancyco* Member

I was trying to send you a message. Through my latest thread I wanted to get your feedback.

10. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member