04/22 Nestle AMPS 90 +2 83 PMPS 67

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Karolina KJ & Nestle, Apr 22, 2024.

1. Karolina KJ & Nestle

Karolina KJ & Nestle Well-Known Member

Good meowning
    Nestle has been doing well and gave me good numbers even though we skipped. I wonder if he will show higher numbers today, as the previous depot has drained and not sure if the new depot has filled yet?
    Im also debating what to do with his dose. Today we started day 18 on this dose. Do I increase, decrease or leave him. This week I'll be mostly busy with packing and getting ready for our move on May 1st. I'm only working on Wednesday afternnon-evening and same thing again on thursday. So aside from packing lots of time to monitor. I just hope the move won't be too stressful and won't affect him too much.
    Any input and advice would be appreciated
    @Bandit's Mom @Wendy&Neko @tiffmaxee @Angela & Cleo

Yesterday
    https://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/04-21-nestle-amps-99-6-5-72-pmps-76.289057/

2. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Morning Karolina, I hope Nestle and Peanut won't be too stressed with the move. I'm sure if Nestle's BG might go up a little bit he will bounce right back. Try and not get too stressed yourself :bighug: It will soon be over soon :bighug::bighug::bighug::cat:

Karolina KJ & Nestle likes this.
  3. Bandit's Mom

Bandit's Mom Well-Known Member

He has earned a reduction by staying a week in normal numbers. I would try going down to 2U from tomorrow morning. :D:D:D

4. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

I was about to say what Bhooma did, but she beat me to it. Paws crossed 2.0 works. :D

5. Karolina KJ & Nestle

@Bandit's Mom and @Wendy&Neko ok thank you ladies. We'll try the reduction and will go from there. Hopefully it sticks :cat::bighug::cat::bighug:

thornmallow__ and Staci & Ivy like this.
  6. Angela & Cleo

Angela & Cleo Well-Known Member

I'm late to the party :confused:. Yeah Nestle. Congrats on the reduction :bighug::bighug:

7. Mikanmama

Mikanmama Well-Known Member

Congratulations on the hard-earned reduction! :D:D:D
    Such a great numbers! So happy for you, Karolina! :bighug::bighug::bighug:

8. Staci & Ivy

Staci & Ivy Well-Known Member

OOOh!! Yay Nestle for your reduction sweet boy!!:D:D
    Go Nestle! Congratulations, Karolina for your amazing care.
    He is doing so well and I bet both boys will be very happy in your new home with their wonderful Mom!!:kiss::kiss:
    Sending much love your way :bighug::bighug::bighug:

9. Karolina KJ & Nestle

Boys just wanted to pop in to say Hello

upload_2024-4-22_14-27-7.png

thornmallow__, Evey and JLS12 like this.
  10. Diane Tyler's Mom

Hello Boys , OK I think I got this one correct, Nestle is first all sprawled out and Peanut is behind him, congrats on the reduction :D:D:D:D
    @Karolina KJ & Nestle

11. Karolina KJ & Nestle

Thank you Angela :cat::bighug::cat::bighug:

12. Karolina KJ & Nestle

Thank you Kit! I wasn't planning on adjusting his dose till after the move but since he's actually doing so well and both Wendy and Bhooma said to go ahead we'll give it a try :cat::bighug::cat::bighug:

13. Karolina KJ & Nestle

Th
    Thank you Staci. You're too sweet and you always know what to say. Meow cross your paws for us
    :cat::bighug::cat::bighug:

14. Diane Tyler's Mom

Did I guess right :cat:. Wow what a nice PMPS tonight, surf safely Nestle :D:bighug::bighug:

15. Karolina KJ & Nestle

You were right Diane! Were you studying the comparison photos I posted haha
    :cat::bighug::cat::bighug:

16. Diane Tyler's Mom

Yes I was :p I remember you saying
    Nestle has a big, fat head and he's got more of a teddy bear features. Peanut has big, sharp ears and has more of a fox features.
    I even book marked the page :p They are just too darn cute!
    Nestle told me he didn't appreciate you saying he had a big fat head :p:p
    @Karolina KJ & Nestle

17. Karolina KJ & Nestle

You're too funny Diane :p:joyful::p:joyful:
    It's true though, he does have a nice, big, fluffy (fat) head that's the cutest to me.

Also how do you book mark the page on here?

18. JLS12

JLS12 Member

Such lovely boys!

Nestle is Mr. Smooth, so I would think the move will be smooth, too. And If you are looking forward to it, Peanut will pick up on that and his transition will be better for it. :)

I always tell my kitts how lucky they are and talk to them like people. I've moved several times with as many as 6 cats. Before moving, I'd talk up the move and say how nice the new digs will be, etc. Then tell them they are so lucky to have a new adventure. ;) It always went remarkably well, even if it was a 9 hour road trip to get to the new place.

Good luck!

19. Karolina KJ & Nestle

Thanks for the pep talk. I need it ❤️
    It's exciting and stressful at the same time. But I know I gotta show them this is great and we're gonna love our new place. They read off our energy so much. I keep telling Peanut we'll be moving soon and I will need him to be brave.

Still so much to do but I'm trying not to overwhelm myself with it all at once. One step at a time. Planning on having lots done today as tomorrow and Thursday I do have to work.

Thanks again for cheering us on:cat::bighug::cat::bighug:

JLS12 likes this.
  20. Diane Tyler's Mom

Well I use a tablet ,then up top where the URL is that shows previous posts I just tap the star that's there and it turns blue . Then I will tap on the blue star and erase the thread that's there and replace it with pics of Nestle and Peanut and tap save .
    I guess if you're in a computer there must be something there to say bookmark ,it's been so long since I used a computer
    And his fat head is adorable!
    @Karolina KJ & Nestle