03/28 MISSY AMPS 115, +2 85

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Missy & Tammy, Mar 28, 2021.

1. Missy & Tammy

Missy & Tammy Well-Known Member

2. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

:bighug:
    Time to slip those patience pants back on;). She is extremely new to being diabetic and getting insulin, and getting her to flatten out can just take some time. Some kitties are bouncy and stay that way right up to remission.
    Plus you just started dosing consistently. Her depot needs to even out. You need to give that time to see what it does for her. Hang in there:bighug:.

Janey & Bear likes this.
  3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Sometimes the AMPS is higher due to dawn phenomenon. It can be the last number to come down for most cats. I hope she slides down and surfs today.

4. Missy & Tammy

Hi Lyla
    Thank you for this... very helpful to me in understanding what's going on with her. I hope you and Butters have a great night! :bighug:

5. Missy & Tammy

Interesting...I've heard of dawn phenomenon but didn't realize it could also happen to cats. She ended up having a pretty good day.
    Have a great night!! :bighug:

6. Missy & Tammy

Good Evening :)
    Missy had a pretty good cycle today...she managed to spend a few hours at the lagoon :D and even almost earned a reduction at +6 but thankfully I caught it just in time.

PMPS 115
    Have a great night Everyone! :joyful: