Zobaline for Presto

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Clarissa, Dec 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clarissa

Clarissa Member

Hello, I started Presto on Zobaline back in July and as of now, his legs have dramatically improved. I’d say almost back to normal. I’m running low on Zobaline and I was about to order more from amazon but for some reason they raised the price for it. It used to be $34 with shipping on amazon but now they doubled the price to $68.. I can’t really afford it right now, so I’m wondering if it is okay to discontinue Zobaline until I am able to get more. Prestos blood sugar is still regulated. I’ve checked other sites for Zobaline but it says they are all out of stock.

Ps. I’ve already posted in the supply closet forum :)

Last edited: Dec 3, 2018
  2. Sharon14

Sharon14 Well-Known Member

3. SpotsMom

SpotsMom Member

Its out of stock at that link as well. I have also been looking for it and can't find it :(

4. majandra

majandra Well-Known Member

My aunt had just picked some up for me from a vet in Arizona ... maybe try some vets? I have no idea how things differ between states.

5. FurBabiesMama

FurBabiesMama Well-Known Member

Life Link makes it, so if they are out of stock.. uh oh.

6. Sammie's Mom

Sammie's Mom New Member

I must have gotten in on the last ones that Amazon had since I just recently brought a bottle from Amazon.

I asked Life Link about it and this is their response.

"Stephanie,
    We experienced a temporary out of stock situation. I will have the goods in our shop tomorrow. Sorry for the delay.

Regards,
    Troy"

Clarissa, JanetNJ and SpotsMom like this.
  7. Bronx's dad (GA)

Bronx's dad (GA) Well-Known Member

There are other options.

An equivalent to Zobaline would be 2 of these: https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B008NIHCZC/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

And 1 drop of this:
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/BioCare-Vi...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

Bronx is using two of these: https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B01IQB2UYS/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1 and 1 drop of the above folic acid. (I have him on 4mg of B-12 as opposed to 3mg which is the amount in Zobaline).

Clarissa likes this.
  8. SpotsMom

SpotsMom Member

I just checked again on Amazon and Zobaline is listed again at $27 :)

9. Lisa and little

Lisa and little Well-Known Member

Hi there. I buy zobsline direct from the company life link. About $ 35 and ships prettt quick

Clarissa likes this.
  10. Clarissa

Clarissa Member

:cat::cat:Thanks everyone. I was able to order more from the lifelink site for $35 (lifelinknet.com) it just got delivered to me today. I also checked again on amazon and I’m glad that it’s back in stock for $27.

11. Lisa and little

@Clarissa how long before you saw results in Presto with the Zobaline? I am only one month in and giving 2x a day in food. Can’t say I see much of a difference yet in actual walking. Perhaps better jumping but not sure what to attribute that too. Do you crush on food?

12. Clarissa

Clarissa Member

I used to crush the tablet in prestos food in the beginning but then one day I tried just giving him the tablet whole and now i just give it to him like that with no problem, he seems to like it that way. In the beginning, presto wasn’t able to jump on my bed anymore, but after about a month or so he was able to jump on my bed a few times. After about 3-4 months in I started to see a lot of improvement on his walking. As of now, 5 months in, he’s almost back to walking normal. He doesn’t slump or wobble anymore like he used to. And he has no trouble jumping to my bed or other areas anymore

JanetNJ likes this.
  13. Clarissa

Clarissa Member

As long as you continue to give the Zobaline everyday, you will see improvement in no time :D

14. Lisa and little

So happy for you and Presto. Glad he’s able to snuggle into bed with you!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.