Zobaline dosage

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Anita and Stewie, Jun 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anita and Stewie

Anita and Stewie Member

Hi everyone! I got the bottle of LifeLink Zobaline today for Stewie's back leg weakness. It says one tablet per day. Is this what everyone else is giving, who is using/has used this? Just wanted to check here, any thoughts/experience?
    Thank you!

2. Cathie and Shaak Ti (GA)

Cathie and Shaak Ti (GA) Well-Known Member

We use one tablet a day, When we first started Shaak walked completely on her Hocks. She began walking better within 4 weeks, and completely normal by about 10 weeks. She also went into remission, not from the Zobaline but from diet change and insulin. Even though she is now out of remission for six months she is still walking normally. I have never stopped giving her the Zobaline.

3. Anita and Stewie

Anita and Stewie Member

Thank you Cathie and Shaak Ti, I will give him one tablet a day then. I'm so glad Shaak eventually walked normally! Stewie isn't on his hocks, but his legs seem weak and slide to the side on the floor, he's better on carpets. I'm sorry Shaak is out of remission now. Fingers and paws crossed that she goes back into remission.

4. Yong & Maury GA

Yong & Maury GA Well-Known Member

Hope Zobaline helps Stewie! Not to damper your hopes but Shaak's 10 weeks is a very quick result and probably in combination that she was headed towards remission. Just wanted to let you know the average result can take a couple months. Also depends on the severity of neuropathy and BG control. :).

Sharon14 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.