Zeke - AMPS 154 +3 193 +8 284 PMPS 288 +6 285

Discussion in 'Tresiba (degludec)' started by Meridith and Zeke, Mar 21, 2020.

1. Meridith and Zeke

Meridith and Zeke Well-Known Member

Prior Thread

AMPS 154

Will be interesting to see how he does today after 2 past very active cycles. :)

Sam & Esse likes this.
  2. Sam & Esse

Sam & Esse Member

:eek: !!! Way to go Zeke! Just saw last night's cycle. Oh my goodness, how exciting! It does look like the breaks were put that bounce.

I'm very excited to see how the next few days go!

I'm in LA county :blackeye: lots of cases here. We're assuming it's in the general population now. I'm not sure how well the stay at home order is going to work, though. Way too many people here that assume it couldn't possibly apply to them. None of the neighbors have stayed home. I think it's going to get really ugly here in the next couple of weeks.

Stay safe, and surf on Zeke!

Meridith and Zeke likes this.
  3. Meridith and Zeke

+3 193

Yep, he isn't bouncing bad at all. This bounce has already slowed down a bit. Will test again at +6. :)

Spoke with my son last night. He hauls for Georgia Pacific, one of the main paper product manufacturers. He tries to avoid stopping in the larger cities because there has already been a few trucks that were attacked from all this chaos.

Deb & Wink likes this.
  4. Meridith and Zeke

+8 284

Well, just though the bounced slowed down. Probably more likely due to him going back to these numbers since that was his numbers before on this dose.

5. Meridith and Zeke

PMPS 288
    +6 285