"Would You Rather" Wednesday

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Sarah and Buzz, Jan 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sarah and Buzz

Sarah and Buzz Well-Known Member

Would you rather always take a cold shower or sleep an hour less than you need to be fully rested?

2. Sarah and Buzz

That is a tough call, but I'm going to go with the cold shower.

3. Gator & H (GA)

Gator & H (GA) Well-Known Member

Are showers that necessary? Just sayin'....

On occasion I've gone weeks without showering - it wasn't so bad for me. One the other hand, I've only been able to make it days without sleeping - and that's really no fun.

4. Sherri & Stash (GA)

Sherri & Stash (GA) Member

I'll go without sleep before I'll give up my hot shower!

5. Donna & Buddha

Donna & Buddha Member

Hmmm, in the summers I do both, life's too short to wait for the hot water to travel all the way upstairs ... but then living in central Georgia the water doesn't GET cold until late November or so. I really like my sleep. Not sure how much "enough sleep" would be, but often feel that just an hour deficit a day would be a really good day.

6. Ele & Blackie (GA)

Ele & Blackie (GA) Well-Known Member

I'd rather lose the hour of sleep than take a cold shower. I can always take a cat nap. bcatrun_gif That's not cheating, is it??

7. Joanna & Bix (GA)

Joanna & Bix (GA) Well-Known Member

Ewwww!!! Can I gouge out my other eye instead? j/k!!!!!!!

I guess I'd rather cry tears of exhaustion through the hot shower than be wide awake for the cold one, so I'll take the hot showers. Though I do love my sleep. Don't think I could even get out of bed to face a cold shower very often.

8. Ele & Blackie (GA)

Ele & Blackie (GA) Well-Known Member

RFLOL, Joanna. Thanks for the laugh.

9. LynnLee + Mousie

LynnLee + Mousie Well-Known Member

screw sleep! they make stuff for that.....coffee, vivarin, mt. dew, exercise.......i will NEVER EVER EVER IN MY LIFE TAKE A COLD SHOWER!!!! i'd go without before i ever even considered a cold shower. :lol:

10. Sarah and Buzz

Joanna and Cindy, you guys crack me up! :)

11. judy and squamee(GA)

judy and squamee(GA) Well-Known Member

Does the shower have to be alone? o:)

12. Sarah and Buzz

Conserve water; shower with a friend! ;)

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i'm with cindy on this one, i'd NEVER take a cold shower...and i'm used to going with less sleep than i need. i can live with that. cold shower NEVER NO WAY NOPE!!!

14. Dawn and Mateo Wiggles & Toby

Dawn and Mateo Wiggles & Toby Member

I think if I got an hour less consistently every single day, maybe my body would get used to it? EIther way, there is always coffee! So I'd keep the hot water! :)

15. Donna & Buddha

Donna & Buddha Member

Oh you women must be soooo young and it is the wrong time of year or y'all live in colder climates, but ...

summer + hot flashes = cold shower weather

16. Dawn and Mateo Wiggles & Toby

I live in New England, it's been coooold... and I am so not a cold weather kind of girl!! lol

17. Donna & Buddha

Donna & Buddha Member

well I'm waiting for the question would you rather have hot showers or internet access.

18. Dawn and Mateo Wiggles & Toby

ok THEN I would take the cold shower! lol

19. Joanna & Bix (GA)

I'm waiting for the question would you rather have a million dollars, or a lifetime supply of chocolate cake that does not cause you to gain any weight. Either one I would take in a heartbeat!!!! :lol:

p.s. I think I would take hot showers over the internet, but still the internet over eyeball #2. ohmygod_smile These are weird things to be thinking about. lol. @-)

20. Dawn and Mateo Wiggles & Toby

million dollars eeeeeeeeeasy! not a big chocolate fan. I know *gasp* right? lol So many people love it. I could go without, especially for $1M! :)

21. Donna & Buddha

Donna & Buddha Member

OK then, how 'bout you get to keep your 2nd eyeball, have internet access whereever you happen to be, get as many hot showers as you like (without a hefty gas bill), can eat unlimited weight-reducing chocolate, sleep in an extra hour whenever you want, and $1 million tax free dollars are added to you checking account OR your cat (or all your current cats) gets to be disease free for the rest of their natural life span?

22. Joanna & Bix (GA)

eek, this is heavy stuff!!! the $1 mil would (hopefully) guarantee they continue to have a roof over their heads, so I don't think I can pass that up, even for perfect health... I would be happy though to bargain down the amount of $$$ and bargain up the level of health :D

23. Gator & H (GA)

Gator & H (GA) Well-Known Member

The only way to end up with tax free dollars is if you are say Ben Bernanke and happen have $500 million in Goldman stock that the government gives you the opportunity to sell tax free just to make sure you don't have any conflicts of interest [yet this could easily be done by putting one's investments in a blind conservancy/trust]! ohmygod_smile Meanwhile Obama is currently trying to cut an Interior Dept. program for abandoned coal mines to save $115 million??? He should ask Ben for the $250 mil!! Would you rather have foxes or have them guard the chicken coop?

That's only $500K after taxes. In CA that doesn't go far at all :-( And perfect health assumes immortality pretty much. Heck by the time you pay for health coverage - that $500K is is gone in no time flat.

As fort cake, I'm in the club of having one's cake and eating it too.

[thanks for allowing me to rant - cold shower anyone? ;-) ]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.