Where is the updated lists on cat food?

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by JeanneBarr, Mar 18, 2024.

1. JeanneBarr

JeanneBarr New Member

I'm so sorry to bother you guys again and being a new member I'm having a hard time getting around but last night I did find an updated list on all the cat foods and what protein fat and carb they contained and I'm having a really hard time with my female this morning she's just now started not to eat and I do not want to try to feed her anything that is bad for her, I'm on my way to the store but I would like to find the list again so I can pick and choose the ones that are listed that she might eat. She has gone downhill so fast in the last 4 days I'm very updated this point her medication comes today but I really need to get some food and liquids in her beforehand I would assume she will be on a bearcat tablet but she did throw up a little this morning nothing food-wise it was yellow liquid which means it's acid in her stomach because she hasn't eaten so I really could use some help on what to get I did read to not buy prescription food and I thought that all along it comes in such big cans that it goes to waste before she or my other cat would even eat it, they tend to like fresh food and eat one 2. 75 oz. a day each, and if I try to stretch it out to the next day for one meal they turn their nose up at it and won't eat it so if anyone could point me in the right direction where this list is I would really appreciate it I had it pulled up last night but now I cannot find it. Thanks in advance!

2. Red & Rover (GA)

Red & Rover (GA) Well-Known Member