What happened to FF Classic Seafood?

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Shirley and Ragnar, Jul 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shirley and Ragnar

Shirley and Ragnar Member

I can't find Fancy Feast Classic Seafood in any of the stores that used to carry it. Has it been discontinued, renamed (I hope!), or what? Ragnar usually eats Friskies, but loves this variety of FF, and I've kept it on hand for times when he wasn't willing to eat because of hot weather, when I needed to get food in his stomach before giving him his Cefa Drops, and just for a post-test treat. He doesn't care any more for other FF flavors than he does for Friskies, but went wild over that one.

I hope his favorite is still available! There is a cod, sole, and shrimp - I wonder if that's Classic Seafood under another name...

Blessings!

2. KarenRamboConan

KarenRamboConan Senior Member Moderator

According to the FF website, it's still available : http://fancyfeast.com/wet-cat-food/clas ... ood-feast/

Perhaps speak to the person who orders for the store, and see why they stopped bringing it in. Did you check any of the online pet food ordering sites to see if you can buy it directly? (I think a lot of people here use Pet Food Direct.)

The cod, shrimp and sole has been around for a long time, and is not the same, but maybe he will like it as much. Worth trying a can.

Good luck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.