Wednesday, 9/30 Luci AMPS 200 Day 28

Discussion in 'Tresiba (degludec)' started by Sue and Luci, Sep 30, 2020.

1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Good morning everyone!

Well, we made excellent progress on the new project yesterday. My beloved geek boss was able to spot some things that weren't working correctly - as it turns out there was bad data! Bad data is typically the source of a lot of problems..once that was corrected things fell into place very nicely. Now for the next segments which most likely will take me several days and then hopefully some customer testing and we'll be on our way with that one...not exactly making that October 1 deadline, but not too awfully delayed!

And then another new project has been identified -deadline 12/1...it never ends!

And as for Miss Luci, she's barely hanging on to the lemon tree this morning...I'm hoping that she'll let go soon...if not, we may be thinking about an increase....even mentioning the word should cause her to spend some time in the lagoon...otherwise, here we go!

Have a great day everyone and I hope your kitties surf safely!

2. JaxBenji

JaxBenji Well-Known Member

Morning, Sue! Oh, data. And special characters. Those were always a pain to deal with! Glad you all sorted it out.

And, I hope Luci lets go of that lemon tree and that you all have a great day :bighug:

3. thebigfuzz

thebigfuzz Well-Known Member

Have a great day Sue! Glad you got the bad data sorted :)

4. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

5. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

Oh Luci...I think I would've retested until that 200 became a 199. LOL! The 200 has a definite blueish tinge around it.
    I'm just gonna pretend I didn't see that part about bad data...I feel a headache coming on....:arghh:
    Good luck!

Sue and Luci likes this.
  6. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

I think over all Luci is doing pretty well with the new insulin
    Have a great day Sue

Sue and Luci likes this.
  7. Sam & Esse

Sam & Esse Member

Good afternoon Sue!

I'm curious what Luci's numbers will end up being today and this evening. Hopefully the looming dose increase inspired better numbers :p

I'm also curious if the yellows you're seeing in the first hours after Luci's shot could be indicating a nadir shift :bookworm: At least Luci seems less inclined to dive immediately.

Hope your day went well!

Sue and Luci likes this.
  8. Christie & Maverick

Christie & Maverick Well-Known Member

Aha, here you are! Hoping Luci gets her groove on with this new insulin.

Sue and Luci likes this.