Thanks. This place ROCKS

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Michele and Esse, Jan 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michele and Esse

Michele and Esse Well-Known Member

I'm heading to bed, but before I do, I just wanted to throw up a quick thread to say "THANKS, LANTUS ANGELS". This has been an unusually busy day, with lots of issues and crises happening on many different threads. Not only were you all there for everyone, you were able to help each and every one of us through what has been a rough, rough time...

Do you guys realize how amazing this is? There were hands being held, beans being coached and hugged, condolences spread, cats saved, beans' sanity preserved, and each and every one of you were part of that. Thanks for keeping the sanity...and for sending the calm police when necessary and as needed.

What a fantastic team. What a phenomenal board. What an incredible group of people you all are. I thank you from the bottom of my heart; and so do many, many others.

Hugs, lovies, and prayers of thankfulness to everyone on the board today. You've made a difference...and it matters. A lot. You all simply ROCK.

Or, ROCKUS in LL-ese.

Best-
    Michele

2. Nicole & Baby

Nicole & Baby Well-Known Member

I could not have said it better myself!!
    I have been the definite source of this chaos today!! Will pay it forward for sure!!!!! THANK YOU!!! cat_pet_icon

3. Brenda and Morris

Brenda and Morris Member

Michele, you are so right-on! I shudder to think where we would all be without this resource! :YMHUG: :YMHUG: :YMHUG: to one and all!

4. Barbara and tuffy

Barbara and tuffy Well-Known Member

Yes, Michele, you are right, it is all true. We are all so fortunate to have such dedicated people for our sugarkitties and beans. We can all play it forward.

5. Deb & Spot

Deb & Spot Well-Known Member

Agreed 100% Lantus Land ROCKS!!

6. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

SO TRUE SO TRUE!! I, too, am grateful for all who post, and help, here! you guys all Rock!

7. paige

paige Well-Known Member

Ditto Ditto Ditto

8. Tina & Sammy

Tina & Sammy Well-Known Member

I totally agree. I have only been here for two days, and I am finding that I am learning so much. I am totally on overload right now, but I won't stop until my Sami has normal BG.

Thanks everyone.

Tina

9. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

And just think you are all a part of this now..The experience in your life, you will never forget, or be able to compare to anything like it--
    As an Oldie, I have known the magic of lantus land for a long time, and know HOW BLESSED we are to all have each other!!
    Soon, you'll be giving help to others who walk this way--How lucky we all are, How lucky Our cats are.. :YMHUG: o:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.