Stomatitis group

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Bad Boy, Feb 12, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bad Boy

Bad Boy New Member

Does anyone know if the yahoo stomatitis group is still active and moved to another platform or of another recomended stomatitis help group

Thx
    Suzaune

2. Deb & Wink

Deb & Wink Well-Known Member

There is a Feline Stomatitis/Calicivirus group on Facebook. Started in 2014 by Terri Brittingham McGoldrick
    You have to ask to join the group to see posts and comment.

There is a 2nd Facebook group Feline Stomatitis@FelineStomatitis.

Not sure how helpful either group is.

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Feline-Stomatitis/conversations/messages
    "Attention: Starting December 14, 2019 Yahoo Groups will no longer host user created content on its sites. New content can no longer be uploaded after October 28, 2019. Sending/Receiving email functionality is not going away, you can continue to communicate via any email client with your group members."

Group Email Addresses
    That is all I could find for you with a 10 minute internet search. Hope that helps you.

3. Bad Boy

Bad Boy New Member

Thk you ! I was/am a member of the yahoo group but dont remember seeing any info about them moving. Actually thinking about it , the group has not been very active lately prior to yahoo shutdown so I may have missed something.
    As stomatitis seems common -ish here, I thought others with same kitties might chime in with info for group.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.