Saturday 10/24 Luci AMPS 247 Day 53 *Pic

Discussion in 'Tresiba (degludec)' started by Sue and Luci, Oct 24, 2020.

1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Good Morning everyone!

Well things are percolating at work this morning - thankfully! No intervention required today!

My day starts early every day - I work closely with a neurosurgeon and they start in the OR's at 7 or 7:30...and it's always a race to get everything in place every day so that the faculty know where their patients are and when they've arrived (yes, believe it or not, we tag the patients the minute they show up - and send an email notification and/or a page to the surgeon)...so there's a lot going on behind the scenes - and I'm 'Miss Behind-the-Scenes' trying to keep it all afloat. Yesterday there was just a little collision with some bad data in the patient care system we query and the 6 a.m. emails did not go out to the faculty...

Doesn't it just all sound like a barrel of laughs??:rolleyes: LOL!!:p

Today is my errands day and I'm just getting ready to go shortly - I can't believe it's so dark and cold out there! ugh...:(

Luci seems to be stuck in that lemon tree nest - same exact AMPS yesterday as today??:banghead: I'm going to have to make sure she hasn't gotten her foot stuck there on some lemon tree branches or possibly in some lemon curd...but that increase needs to get her going and DH said he'd take over this morning while I'm out. I was reluctant to increase her when I know I'm going to be gone for half a day...my one day off and I get outta here..:joyful::joyful:

I hope you all have a wonderful day and your kitties surf safely...and here is a lovely gift that I received yesterday in the mail from our resident artist' Ms. @Sam & Esse - she painted this from a photo I took of Miss Luci getting ready to ravage the first dahlia of the season...isn't is gorgeous!! Thank you Esse!!:bighug::kiss::bighug:

paintedRock.JPG

2. Cheryl & Jazzy

Cheryl & Jazzy Well-Known Member

Oh Luci, what's so special about that lemon tree? It's time for a change of scenery. Come on down to the beach and the lagoon for a nice visit!!
    That is a beautiful piece of art!! :cat: Is it painted on a smooth stone? I haven't tried that yet.
    Have a wonderful Saturday, Sue :)

3. JaxBenji

JaxBenji Well-Known Member

Wow, so beautiful and captures Luci and the dahlia perfectly!

Your work sounds interesting and stressful all at the same time - I used to work in healthcare IT...such a heavy responsibility sometimes :bighug:

Did someone say lemon curd :woot:? Literally all I can now think about lol. Luci, leave some for me and head to the blue beach!

Have a wonderful day, Sue!

4. Tomlin

Tomlin Well-Known Member

SO beautiful :)!! Loved that photo.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  5. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

That's beautiful. So nice of her to do that for you. I hope Luci slides down today.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  6. jt and trouble (GA)

jt and trouble (GA) Well-Known Member

Beautiful artwork! You and Luci too;)

Sue and Luci likes this.
  7. JOJI and Kit

JOJI and Kit Well-Known Member

have a great caturday.
    beautiful art work.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  8. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

How very talented she is! What a beautiful gift!
    upload_2020-10-24_9-39-36.jpeg

Sue and Luci likes this.
  9. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Hopefully you can get some rest this weekend Sue!! You deserve it
    What a beautiful painting!!
    Have a great day Sue

Sue and Luci likes this.
  10. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

Such beautiful artwork from @Sam & Esse . Gorgeous.
    I hope you were able to take some time for yourself today, Sue.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  11. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Not bad....my boss sent lots of texts...I told him I was out shopping :) By the time I got home he'd burned himself out and gone on to other things - LOL!