Pig 3/9 amps 268 :)

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by LuvinThisPig, Mar 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LuvinThisPig

LuvinThisPig Well-Known Member

Yesterday's

Well, well, well... This love of mine had a good cycle last night! I wish that I had not fallen asleep and had gotten some more numbers. His +7 was the lowest I have ever seen him @ 246! :woot:

I know I always say this, but I am, once again, a bit hopeful for this dose! I am excited to see where it will take us. I do believe that I am going to increase the scale again tonight. It does not appear that the small .25u increase on the R has done much of anything. I am thinking the increase should have been made by .5u. I will watch his numbers very, very closely today and see what happens. Then decide tonight upon dosing. I will either do that or try the +10 dose, which seems to make a tremendous amount of sense considering that his R usually does not onset until +4. If we are seeing anything from it at all.

What a gorgeous day with sun and good temps! All the well wishes all around today! :D

2. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Lovely sunny start. :) Good luck with the experiment. I think you are right in the R increases.

3. Bronx's dad (GA)

Bronx's dad (GA) Well-Known Member

<250...about time Pig :cat:

Glad you are being more aggressive with the R, hopefully we will see a blue soon...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.