Peeka and life update

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Peter (Peeka&Boo), Dec 29, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Peter (Peeka&Boo)

Peter (Peeka&Boo) Member

Hey everyone,

life with a newborn has been hectic, to say the least. Thankfully all is well. Wife had complications after delivery so we were in the hospital longer than we would have liked, but she finally was discharged 4 days after C section. Cats don’t seem to mind the baby too much, Boo definitely tries to sniff around when we are feeding, nosy cat.

Peeka is still doing well, still struggling with her neuropathy and walking, but I’m noticing cat like behaviors returning. When I would take her to her litter when things first started, she would just leave her box, now she is covering her remains.
    Yesterday, I hear rumblings in the drawer and found she had made her way into my bottom drawer, sneaky cat! She is sitting on her back legs more, and when she does that, she is able to stay on the ball of her front paws. She gets on our bed whenever she feels like, still needing to claw her way onto it, but still.

Hope everyone is well, haven’t forgot about you all. Still testing as often as life is making it available. I go back to work next week, so no telling what will happen there. Hope you all had a happy holidays and a wonderful and safe New Years!

2. Critter Mom

Critter Mom Well-Known Member

Hi Peter,

Sorry to hear about Mrs. P's complications but good that she's now safe back home again.

Good also to hear that you're continuing to see little improvements in Peeka.

How is Aurora doing? I bet you're knackered. ;)

:bighug:

Mogs

3. Peter (Peeka&Boo)

Peter (Peeka&Boo) Member

She’s been doing well! Not been too fussy. Wife and I work in shifts so we are both getting decent amounts of sleep! She is a sweet baby though.

Shelley & Jess and Critter Mom like this.
  4. Critter Mom

Of course she is! She was made by lovely parents. :bighug: :D

Really glad she's doing well, Peter. Be sure to keep us updated as and when you can. :)

(((Peter, Mrs. P. and baby Aurora))) and also (((Peeka and Boo)))

Mogs

5. Critter Mom

PS: Glad to hear that you and the missus are managing to get some bit of decent shuteye. :)

Mogs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.