Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by TommyS, May 15, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TommyS

TommyS Member

Hello. How do people afford the insulin? I have no income

2. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

@Chris & China (GA) Chris might be an,e to help you. You have too many threads going at one time. I saw you asked this on another thread and were given a suggestion. I was trying to find your thread about ketones and came upon this.

3. TommyS

TommyS Member

sorry Im confused

4. TommyS

TommyS Member

I only saw one suggestion about generic and goodrx. Didn't mean to ask twice.

5. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

Asking again is fine. I just want them all in one place so nothing is missed. If you can ask everything in one thread it will help us help you. Actually even one thread a day linking your previous one will really be best. Use your other one where you were told about ketones.

6. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

There are 3 separate threads I've seen so far.

@TommyS .....I put the information you need in THIS ONE

7. TommyS

TommyS Member

I am so confused about my threads and nobody is replying to my questions at this point. My cat needs a lower dose most likely. Where can I get advice about what to do now? He started Tues 1 unit 11am and vet said do not give PM dose first day, yesterday Weds was 1 unit 8 am, then he was weak and not eating so I did not give the second dose at 8 pm last night. Today I need the needles for giving lower dose and to have to tell this vet I want it lowered. I have the Relion and am so confused. Where are the links to use the Relion readings instead of Alpha Trak2 that vet made me order? I hope I am typing in the right thread here?

8. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

1. [​IMG]
      Chris & China (GA)
      DCIN has 2 programs to help. One is for anybody who's struggling with the upfront costs of treatment and the other is dependent on income and we will continue supplying insulin as long as it's needed.

Here's the link to our Help for Individuals which includes the info on the 2 programs and links to apply.

We also have a page on Facebook that you can contact too but I'd suggest getting the application done ASAP....it can take about 2 weeks to get you into the system and get supplies sent out and with summer coming up, there will be times that we won't be able to ship due to the heat.

Feel free to send me a private message if there's anything I can help you with. Just click on my name and choose "Start a conversation"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.