New member, 6mo post-Dx, still struggling w dose, BGs in 500s+

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Jay Dee, Apr 24, 2021.

1. Jay Dee

Jay Dee Member

Hi! I am a new member and did my intro post on the main page, but figured I’d say hi here too. (I am new to forums like this and tech-challenged so haven’t figured out how to add a link to that post here... pls be patient with me :)

My kitty was Dx 6 mo ago, started ProZinc on 12/21/20, and I’m still struggling with dose. He had a few issues along the way all at the same time - a few UTIs and URIs plus awful kidney values - so the reaction was to panic-increase dose. Now that those issues are (hopefully) resolved (we find out late next week), I’d really like to focus on finding his ideal dose. I am almost at the end of my current bottle of ProZinc. An insulin switch has crossed my mind (as has acromelagy) but I hope if I play with 0.25 or 0.5 dose changes I might find his ideal dose. Thanks in advance for the help!

2. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

This is the link to your post on Health.

To link a post:
    • copy the URL for the post you want to copy from the top of your browser.
    • go to the place where you want to copy the link paste the information. Or
    • if you want to be fancy, type the title of what you want to call the link (like I did above)
    • block the name
    • click on the "link" icon at the top of the text box (it's the 7th icon from the left) and a dialogue box will open.
    • paste the location of the link in the dialogue box.
    • click on "insert"
    The only thing I do a little differently is that I bold the text so it stands out.

3. Jay Dee

Jay Dee Member

Thank You!