need guidance

Ivana S.

Member Since 2026
Can someone please review Mau’s spreadsheet? Her AMPS has dropped to 146 for the first time since I started giving her Lantus (20 days ago), here are her measurements... PMPS 329, +2 350, +4 340, +5 299, +10 230, +11 157, AMPM +146. The last measurement taken after 30 minutes was 128, she ate, and after another 30 minutes, her measurement was 133. At +2 her BG was 108and at +2:30 135. Do I need to skip completely Lantus? When should I administer her next shoot?
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...kClcs0cBRKg-xr80l7CC80NnU/edit?usp=share_link
 
Hi
You could have given the shot this morning. 146 is not much lower than last nights PMPS of 158 and you gave the dose of insulin then.
Are you giving snacks during the cycles as well as the two main meals?
I would give the next dose when it is due at PMPS time
 
Thank you
Hi
You could have given the shot this morning. 146 is not much lower than last nights PMPS of 158 and you gave the dose of insulin then.
Are you giving snacks during the cycles as well as the two main meals?
I would give the next dose when it is due at PMPS time
Thank you very much. I’ll be more careful next time. I was concerned because her blood glucose dropped to 128. She should have breakfast at 7:30 AM, lunch at 1:30 PM, and dinner at 7:30 PM. Could I split her last meal into two (dinner and a snack)? Also, could her PM dose be the same as last night (2,25 U for the first time) or should I reduce it to 2 U?
 
Back
Top